Saturday 28 June 2014

I'm Feeling Kinda Bohemian Today




Good day my friends!
I pretty much saw these cute mesh jeans with a beaded belt and created an outfit based around them.  I ended up with this, a hippy bohemian look. I love the miel necklace I found it is personalizable.  With a  hud attached you can pick letters and symbols to create your own messege to wear.  Truth hair as always as I am constantly collecting their whole store.  You can never go wrong with Truth the biggest and best name brand of hair <3

Hair: Truth- Vida
Headband: RYCA- Head Chain WT Gold
Necklace: Miel- Friendo Necklace
Earrings: [AB] Basic Gold Hoop Earrings
Boots: Maitreya- Stagioni XTD Suede*Chestnut
Shorts: Blueberry- Tazz Mesh Beads Belt Denim Shorts
Shirt: Blueberry- Tazz Mesh Long Crop Top
Breasts: Lola Tango- Delicq
Hands: Slink- AvEnhancement Female Casual & Gesture 
Skin: [The Skinnery]- Quiana Toffee
Eye Piercing:   ~Soedara~ Cihuapilli Face Jewels Joker
Lashes: :OW: "Elite" Max Eye Lashes




No comments:

Post a Comment