Tuesday 24 June 2014

I Can't Seem To Keep You From Running Circles In My Mind


I am back from my mini vacay !  What an awesome week I had visiting my family I haven't seen in many years.  Cousins I haven't ever met now know my face instead  of through photos.  Family is important, be there for those who are there for you.  Family will always be there to support you, and to make it through life you got to have that positive energy to keep you going.

I am also very blessed to have a beautiful SL family.  Sisters and brothers who are always there to listen and play games with like greedy (Which is my favorite game).  We are the type of friends who will always take time out of our day to make it to each others hosting sets, or DJ sets.  We are always looking to find new adventures in SL like the Michel Jackson memorial sim, or a fun house to see who can finish first.

Anyways that was my rant about what's going on in my life at the moment :P haha now to the important issues of the blog....clothessss!!!

Hair: Tableau Vivant- Lindgren Hair Solstice **ONLYThe Fantasy Collective Event **
Skin: [the skinnery]- Quiana Toffee
Bandeau: Vitrimi- Spiked Bandeau Roses
Skirt: Vitrimi- Pencil Skirt Red
Bangles: Izzies- Braid Bracelets
Necklace: Satrdys- Bow Tie Necklace **with option of all red bows also**
Heels: [MODA]- Anika Gator Heels

Pose: Purple Poses- Callie 04



No comments:

Post a Comment