Monday 16 June 2014

And The Stars Make Love To The Universe




This past fathers day I spent a little time fishing with my Daddy and spent all afternoon in the sun and I came back red like a lobster, imagine if our avis could get sun burnt LOL random thought...well I am sure there's some sort of make up tattoo around like that, it wouldn't surprise me.

I took these pictures at a new awesome live music venue called Downstairs, with some hidden sex spots so becareful it is an adult sim, NO, I did not try them I just seen that pool table *cough cough*.  I was there tonight to listen to the amazing Phemie Alcott sing her heart out and blow us all away with her angelic voice.

I got a awwwssommeee new truth hair just fresh out on the store go get it !!! I don't think I will ever take this one off for awhile. These shades too I am so dang picky with yet these are flippping amaze-balls.  Hope you're ready to shop cause here are the details.

Hair: Truth- Honey
Glasses: Bens Beauty- Woyn Sunglasses
Necklace: Bens Beauty- One Day Necklace
Tank: Whippet & Buck- Sand Island Camisole
Shorts: Mon Tissu- Cuffed Denim Shorts
Piggy: Schadenfreude- Harley Piggie Wiggie **Arcade Gacha**
Bag: Aitui- Beach Bag Pink Sunrise **Arcade Gacha Rare **


No comments:

Post a Comment