Sunday 20 July 2014

WAYNE Sexyness and SSA Sim



Hello Lovelies I have to introduce you to the amazing facebook group that  I joined to help share my work.  Sexy Secondlife Avatar is a group that just likes to share photos of those sexy pixels.  Recently Opening up a sim that will offer store vendors, offices, and a club area to socialize in.  Below I have posted a few photos I took today.

Sexy Secondlife Avatar Sim:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malevich/123/191/3002

What I have got on today?

Hair: Ison- Ruby
Glasses: [Co57]- Feline Sunglasses
Dress: Wayne- Neon Dress
Heels in first photo: Wayne- Studded Platform Heels
Heels in second photo: Wayne- Bullet shoes
Skin: Egozy- Anjali Fair
Shape: *3Cutie5me3*- Yuki Curvey Shape
Earrings: Lazuri- Precise Fremon Earrings
Ring: Lazuri- Precise Fremon Ring
Bracelet: Illmatic- The Essential Wranglet


**Soon to be store**

**Main downtown Area**

 **SSA Bulletin**

**Chilling Area**

 **Dance floor and Bar Area**


No comments:

Post a Comment