Wednesday 16 July 2014

Even When The World Is Broken We Keep On



So I have been blogging for awhile and lately I have been noticing my graphics suck and it has been so discouraging as I hate bad quality and finally i reached out to my fellow photographers and they gave me great tips and they helped me so much.  I am so thankful to my friends I was starting to dread posting because I knew  I needed to do better.  I will always keep learning.  I stopped by Kustom 9 today I have more goodies that I will share from there in tomorrows post but for today I have this sawwweet Co57 backpack I had to have for this outfit.  Check'er out below!

Today's Outfit Details:

Hair: Truth-Vida
Sweater: [Aux]- Cowled Sweater D.Gold **Beware I never received the alpha but the owner sent it to me right away with no issues**
Jeans: [NV]- 660 Jeans Marine
Sneakers: Flite- Masters Snow @ Project Limited Event
Earrings:  Judas- The Revolution Chanel Earrings
Backpack: Co57- Kylie Vintage BkPk Noir @ Kustom 9 Event 




No comments:

Post a Comment