Thursday 22 May 2014

She Is Always Right There When I need Her




Good Afternoon,  I was wandering around second life today visiting all these editors picks and photogenic spots on the destination guide and I found this cute little house with a path and I thought PERFECT!  I also found this reallyyyyy cute pink cigarette which has a nice hud that you attach the pack of cigarettes, lighter, smoke and the hud and it has a scene that shows you lighting the cigarette and smoking it and then waving it around in your hand.  

Hair: Magika- Shimmer
Crown: DL- Emo Queen
Ring: Ryca-Misl Gold
Cigarette: [Nikotin]- Slim Pink
Necklace: Ryca- Lion gold
Top: Cashmere- Amella Top
Skirt: Avale- Iga. Celeb
Belt: GeWunjo- Delfine Gold Belt
Leg Tattoo: Infected- Fantasy Tattoo *with appliers*
Foot Tattoo:  Taox- Rose Cross *with feet appliers*
Heels: Promagic- Lady Trava *slink High Feet*
Teeth: Deetalez- Teeth Realistic with diamond
Eye Shadow: Damned- Tribal makeup



No comments:

Post a Comment