Wednesday 13 August 2014

GGG- Group Gift Goodness


Guess what?!  Starting today I am going to say GGG for Group Gift Goodness, that is right I have got one awesome group gift for you guys.  This whole outfit by NS includes the top, shorts, shoes, and backpack.  Very generous group gift considering most from other stores is just one article of clothing.  Also everyone loves cotton candy colors as I was wearing this I hopped on over to a live singers performance and I was the point of interest!  LOL  Everyone started talking of pink rules and cotton candy is yummy, who loves that goodness? I do! I also added sprinkle lip stick from that other candy I was munching on hehe

Hair: Spellbound- Sunday Spring
Necklace: [Y.M.X]-Crystal Bow Necklace Gold *comes in blue or green*
Outfit: NS- Sweet As Sugar Outfit
Ring:  Ison- Safari Ring
Lip stick: Mad- Candy Lips Sugar *with loud mouth applier*
Slink Nail Polish: *[Starry Heaven]*- Cotton Candy Nails
Pose: {Sugar Heart}-Cotton Candy 5 Static Poses *Includes Cotton Candy Prop*

2 comments:

  1. Love the look. Where are the hip bows from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuuuu! They were from a the big show a few months back unless I can link the store I am not sure if they still sell it, check back tommorow and I will look it up and update if I can find :)

    ReplyDelete