Wednesday 28 May 2014

I Believe In My Habs




So  It is the third round! The series is tight, who will win?  Of course my Habs.   Yes I am Canadian and I am proud of the only Canadian team that made it into the play offs.  They sure puttin' up a fight and not making it easy for the New York Rangers, considering we lost our star player Mr. Price.  The thing other teams don't have compared to us is the heart and soul we have as fans.  We have a craazzzyyyyyy fan base.  I have been intently watching every game and betting with co workers as each game goes on.  I hope we make it right to the end and bring Play offs cup back home where it belongs. 

***On a side note, stay tuned for my next post as i bring you great ideas for fathers day in SL.  I know most people have noooo clue when it comes to buying gifts for men but I got chu ;)  

Now what do I have on?

Hat: E-Sport- Montreal Canadiens Mesh Cap (comes in three designs)
Hair: Eaters Coma- Hair 47/ Noir
Necklace: RYCA- Inspired Lion
Top: Whis Designes- Montreal Canadians String Top
Short: ViSion- Levi shorts
Shoes: Sugar- Concord High Tops Red
Bangles: MG- Bangled Athena
Ring on right hand: RYCA- Two Fingered Arrow Gold
Rings on left hand: RYCA- Rihan Gold
Belly Chain: RYCA- Belly Piercing Chain Gold

Skin, Shape, Lip gloss: Lara Hurley- Evon
Pose: Purple Poses- Silena Set


No comments:

Post a Comment