Monday 18 August 2014

Pet My Panda


I went Cah Ray Zay at the gacha mania today, oh my goodness, between wanting this strawberry red panda, the hair, and this purse with all its accessories I created a nice little donation towards these designers, I am sure they love me now LOL  Great new release from Blueberry this tucked in rolled sleeve top is beauty to pair with everything, and new shoes from my fav girl Moi Deluxe.

Hair: Pr!tty- Sumi Brown 5 @ Gacha Mania
Top: Blueberry Myst- Unbuttoned Tucked In Shirt *NEW*
Pants: Pixiecat- Biker Pantsn@ Kustom9
Heels: Shey- Calypso Stripe
Headband: Geek.- DIY Handband @ District5
Panda: TMC -Red Panda RARE @ Gacha Mania
Purse: LC- Clear Glam Brief Case @ Gacha Mania
Necklace: Ryca- Inspired  Lion Gold
Rings: Ryca- Two Finger Arrow Gold
Bracelet: LC- Lethal Lion Head Cuff



No comments:

Post a Comment